воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

Something has changed...

All my life I ate meat, milk, sweets, chips and other bad food sometimes. But something changed in my mind, and now I am thinking about vegetarian food only. During 1 month I tried to eat only vegetables and fruits minimum 1 day a week. And I liked that. First 2 times it was a little bit hard but not too bad. Last 3 weeks I enjoyed that. That feeling is amazing, you feel so a lot of energy and my organism is cleared, because my acne almost came off, my skin is softer and better to touch, my hair is shining. And in addition, I have lost some weight, about 6 pounds. That's great! See the source image
And I have learned that meditation and yoga  clean our mind and give for us more life energy.
I tried to do meditation for 10 minutes when I wake up, and then I did 15 minutes of yoga. After 1 week only I feel more happiness, and I am  happy to stay alive. I am looking forward to the new day and keep enjoying yoga and home exercises.
See the source image
I try to keep myself motivated, enjoy usual things and work every day, try to wake up earlier for 1 hour, do not eat before go to bed, try to worry less and more smile, read more and less drink coffee. It's only beginning of my way, but even now I feel so much better.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий