воскресенье, 28 октября 2018 г.

What is your favorite part of the day? Why?

Most of my life I woke up very early. It was and it is the most efficient part of the day for me. In the morning my brain is fresh, and body is full of energy. I like meditation first of all, then yoga and 2 cups of water with lemon juice. It helps me to  clean my mind and get ready for the rest of the day. Then I have some breakfast and write plans for my day, and if I have enough time, I read some books or learn some rules or words in English. It is the best time for learning.  I like to wake up earlier than  other people in the house. Why? Because of magic of mornings.


When you stay one-on-one with yourself, it helps you  for understanding yourself better. You can feel exactly what you want in this life, what is the most important for you, what you want to change and how, what you want to learn and for what, find the sense to be happy and today and the rest of your life, how to be optimistic, and how to make people happy who are close to you. And I can say too much more reasons but for what?
Morning is the best part of the day.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий