вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

The list of ten things I am thankful for:

  1. Thanks I'm alive and have two hands, 2 legs, I can breathe and feel tastes;
  2. Thanks I have the parents, the grandparents, a brother, my husband and they are alive; family is the most important thing in my life;
  3. Thanks for the house and for job, we can sleep in warm bed and eat fresh and tasty food;
  4. Thanks for sun and good weather outside, it makes me feel better;
  5. Thanks for a lot of good people around of me;
  6. Thanks for the Internet and opportunity to talk with my family from time to time;
  7. Thanks for the good books, they motivate me to get better and develop myself;
  8. Thanks for the energy to make some training and look better;
  9. Thanks for children, whom I see every day, the are amazing and I keep dreaming about my own;
  10. Thanks for life that we are here, in Canada and our life already is better than life of our parents.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий