пятница, 7 сентября 2018 г.

If I was the teacher...

When I was a small girl I often imagined myself like teacher, it was the game for me. But if it wasn't the game, I would like to be a Physical education teacher. I like sport and exercises, like running and swimming. In my school the Physical education teacher didn't show how me that sport is the great thing. Not only for your health and body, but and for you emotional health. When you an active, you lost energy and it makes your blood move faster and your brain works better, stand out endorphins and comes a feeling of happiness. My teacher did not tell me that. And more part of my life I trained because I just wanted to be better, move faster. Because I wanted to win sports competition. But I didn't enjoyed, didn't feel my body when I had just stop and have some rest. I just moved. It was wrong decision. I had depression from time to time and did not want to train sometimes  because I was to tired and some trainings were stressful for me.
 If I was be a teacher, I would show for children that sport is the great thing, I would recommend for them just listen their body and do what they like to do. Running, swimming, jumping, training in a  gym, it does not matter what you will choose. The most important that you have to like and enjoy it, listen you body and reorganize. This purpose I would choose for me then.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий