воскресенье, 17 марта 2019 г.

What is your favorite room in your house?Why?
I guess my favorite room is living room. That is because this room associates for me with relax and hobbies. What do I mean? I have exercising in living room, because it is big enough and there is a TV where I watch and repeat different kinds of exercising. I and my husband spent more time together  in this room because of serials and films. When we invite our friends we play some games in this room. And I like to read books or just watch something on my laptop in this room.   The sofa there is so convenient. My favorite time is when outside is rain and a little bit windy and I sit on the sofa, drink some tea or hot chocolate and read some journal or fantasy or romance. I think it is enough reasons to loving this room. Hope everybody can enjoy living room like me.
Image result for living room reading books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий