суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

My family

 

My family isn't big. It's me, my elder brother, mom and dad. Their names are Ivan, Lyubov and Ruslan. They are living in the small town Shepetivka Chmelnytska region (West side of Ukraine). My father is a carpenter by trade but he doesn't work at present. He growth grapes at home and make homemade wine. My mom is nurse by profession but works on grain factory now. As for my brother he finished technical college but because of health he can't work and stays at home at the moment.

 

It was hard news for them when I told  about my decision to live in another country. They didn't understand me in the beginning because I studied in University and I was one of the best students. I already had the diploma with honors from Technical college. They were worrying about my future so much. And me too. First of all because I didn't finish my studies,  at second I wasn't married to my boyfriend(now he is my husband), at third - it was very dangerous to go to another country without money and English language practice. My husband worked in Denmark at that time and he helped me with money, but anyway parents didn't trust him. We had a lot of discussion and stressful conversations.

 

But I did it. I was exactly sure that I want better life than my family. Now I'm in Canada and you know I feel like at home now. It's mine. I'm missing my family very much  but I'm glad I made that hard decision. Now my parents are proud of me . I'm very grateful for them for everything and I'll be very happy if they would come here for some time. I hope it will happen but now all I can do just wait and develop myself till they'll come.


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий