пятница, 27 июля 2018 г.

 It's me. My name is Inna. I's my first post. I didn't have blog before but heard about that.  I guess I have to tell you something about myself.   I'm Ukrainian and I'm living in Canada now. I have education in Chemistry at home. I have an experience of work in Denmark. It's nice country but too much rainy. My husband is living in Canada too. 

 It was our dream to live in Canada or USA. Life in Ukraine is a big difference. From childhood people see a lot of problems especially with money. More people there just survive. I had that and my husband. And it was the main reason why we are here now. Because we want better life for our children.My husband is working on the farm. As for me I work in the  grocery and bake sweets at home. Now we are dreaming about Canada's education. It's very important here and we are not too old for that yet. So, I hope our dream will come true. I have hobbies. My favorite is sport and baking. I know they are different things but I like it. It's very sad we don't have gym in our small town. When I lived in Denmark I had training regularly. It is great filling. In gym you can forget about all your problems, bad weather, bad work if you don't like it. There is no stress just workout and challenge for your body. Training make myself better and stronger. I have training at home but it's a big difference. I hope later I'll have the opportunity to go the gym. 


I guess it's all for now. Thanks for attention!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий