пятница, 10 августа 2018 г.

Fateful meeting

My first relationship were not successful. My first boyfriend was drug dealer. I didn't know that about 6 months from the beginning of our relationships. That news was hard for me. I understood he poisoned a lot of people and saw a few times how children, about 12 years old came to him for drugs. And he gave those drugs for them. It was terrible. We had a big fight and he said he won't sell drugs any more. I said if he will sell drugs one more time I'll throw him. I gave for him the second chance but deeply in my heart I understood that everything would not be as before. 
My family was invited to the wedding. It was in winter. Before Valentine's day. I met my husband there. It was a thrilling encounter. He stood out from all the guests. Strong, handsome, confident man with an attractive look. Something in him attracted me. And now I know he felt the same. We danced together and talked a lot. Just about everything. I was afraid to admit for myself that I fell in love at first sight. I had a boyfriend and we lived so far away from each other. I did not want to leave that wedding. For the first time in my life I felt that someone strong wanted to protect and to patronize me, who understood me perfectly, with whom I could talk about everything. I just felt it by every cell of my soul and body. After that I knew I would not be the same. 
After few days later I found out my boyfriend was selling drugs again. It was the end. 
With my husband we are together 4 years for now. I believe nothing in life is accidental. We had to be together and still ahead.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий