воскресенье, 17 марта 2019 г.

The best day of the week
The best day of the week is Friday. From Monday till Thursday I plan what will do on a weekend. For example clean the house, wash the clothes, clean the garbages, cut the grass( on summer season), cook something for the week for me and my husband, talk with my parents. All of these things I do on a weekend.
But on Friday after work I do not do anything. I go home and relax. Cook or just make an order for supper in Chinese restaurant, watch some films or serials, or make the beauty evening for myself. I can relax in a bathroom with a lot of bubbles, aroma candles and a good music. Than do some masks for my face and hair, scrub my body and then put favorite coconut lotion. I love that amazing feeling after.
Image result for bathroom relax
 Or I just can go home, grub some snacks and tea and make manicure and pedicure. That is a good plan too for evening on Friday.
The conclusion is that evening Friday is only for myself. I do something what makes me feel better after all work days. I refresh myself and it is my habit now.
I wish a good Friday for everyone!
Image result for happy friday

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий