пятница, 17 августа 2018 г.

Sport journey

Everybody knows sport is very useful for our health. I started to understand that from my childhood. The time in school was the beginning of my sport competitions. Our Physical education teacher noticed that I was better that many others to rent sport regulations. He invited me to participate in sport competitions and I won. The first time I won.
It was so exciting. I liked that filling of winning, the feeling when you train, when you feel cheerful and full of energy. Since that time I have taken an active part in all sport competitions which I could get. I lost and won, but  never stopped and trained until the muscles failure.  It was my habit.
Later I began to try myself in the gym. Everything was a novelty in the beginning there. I read a lot and watched videos on the internet how to do a lot of exercises and autobiographies of famous athletes. That helped me better understand my body and  feelings during training. And over time I learned to train properly and to look as I want and in time that I need.
 
I felt stronger and happier. Now I don't have the opportunity to go to the gym. But I train at home. It's better then nothing. And when I'll arrive in the big city I'll definitely go to the gym to do what I love and look at all 100 percent. Then I'm probably take part in a fitness bikini sport competition and realize my long-standing dream.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий