пятница, 31 августа 2018 г.

Denmark's experience





I lived and worked in Denmark for one year.  My job was in the greenhouse in the Hinnerup. I worked with orchids, from smallest to biggest. I liked worked there very much. It was a quite, not stressful. interesting and easy job. My bosses were friendly and nice with all employees. Our greenhouse was very big. We sold out about 70,000 orchids every month.
Also I traveled a little bit in Denmark. My husband worked in Denmark too, just in other part of Denmark. Almost every week I went to visit  him for weekend. Together we visited South and North part of country. It is nice places, very clean, and somewhere people had a lot of different plants on gardens. They smelt so nice. We visited few museums. out favorite was The Viking's museum and Aros museum in the Arhus.
One thing  I actually  really didn't like was the  Danish language. It reminded me the Goose language. It was so ugly.
But the rest things we liked. I'm glad I was there, it was good life's experience.


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий