пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

What is cooking for me?

Every time  I cook I try to enjoy the process. Just turn on the favorite music, wear alpine and create something delicious and good looking meal. I started to cook from 12 years old. My mother is a good cook and she taught me what and how cook. At that time it was very responsible task for me. It was so exciting, take some ingredients, cut them for pieces, bake, boil or grill them, add some spices and after receive amazingly delicious dishes with different flavor combinations. I have a big family and because of that I cooked often. It helped me to improve my cooking skills.
Now I can cook anything what I would like or what would like my husband. I'm not afraid to try new dishes. I very like to try to cook meals of different countries of the world. It motivates me to create the new flavors and organize a feast for taste buds. It's one of the habits what helps me to enjoy my life and please the husband and close to me people. For me it's like a magic. It doesn't matter what I cook: sweets, meat, salads or pasta. It is the chance to make delicious dishes from usual ingredients.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий