воскресенье, 5 мая 2019 г.

Happiness
All of us want to be happy. We have only one life and only one chance to live. And all of us always try to find out what makes us happy: good relationships, own business, a lot of traveling, good film or just a good book in the evening. That is different for everybody. And it is normal. We all are unique and have to use it in our life.
But. on my opinion, a lot of people just prefer to be lazy, do not do anything, just wake up, go to work, have some supper after and watch some films or serials with snacks before go to bed. And then repeat.
Maybe it is because I live in the small town and I just do not see how people spent their time in real life. Possibly that I am wrong. But, I just miss for people who can inspire me. Two years already I live here and only one motivation for  self-development here is me. I am so missing for that time when I worked with my personal trainers, always got ready for some competition.I won and failed. That was alright, it was my experience. And now I understand, in that time my self-development made me happy. When I could show for other that I am faster, stronger, smarter then other, I felt happiness.
Now I live with my husband and I love him so much. Just one thing makes me feel sad sometimes: that filling, when you fight with others and with yourself. I love competitions and maybe this is my problem. I had so a lot of stress and sometimes I felt so tired. But I loved it.
When I finally have some routine I can not enjoy it sometimes. It is weird life. I hope in one day I will change my mind about it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий